Framework7 – the lightweight, full featured iOS, Android, Desktop app framework
Framework7 is a mature development framework that includes components to create mobile applications. If you like; mobile first web development.
The framework7 framework is FREE and Open Source, but none the less allows you to develop mobile, desktop or web apps with a look and feel of the native apps on the various app stores.
What can you use Framework7 for
- Prototyping apps
- Developing web based apps (Progressive Web Apps – PWA's)
- Paired with other tools such as Electron allows you build native desktop apps
- In addition to the vanilla JS library included, framework7 comes with Vue.js, React and Svelte components.
- Ready to use ICONS for dialogues, actions, popups, lists, tabs, panels, etc.
- Examples are provided (I use the FEEDS Plugin to create a Mobile RSS reader easily) and templates
Pop over to their Github and download the core framework7 framework and give it a go :)
You can do a manual install as simply as:
$ npm install framework7